Sunday, December 11, 2011

Go to their Mother!!!

A man & his wife had a quarrel. After the fight, the wife went into the bedroom.

Few minutes later, the husband also trooped into bedroom only to find the wife
busy packing her suitcase! He asked "you're packing! Where are you going to?"

She answered "to my mother" the man paused for a while & also got his big brown pure leather suitcase & started packing his clothes.

The wife got angry at him and asked;
"You are packing! Where re you going to?"

He replied "Oh ya! I'm going to my mother!"

The wife replied, "to your mother!! And what about the 6 children! Who is going to look after them?" The man replied, "you are going to your mother! I' m going to my
mother. The 6 children should go to their mother!!........LOL!!!

1 comment:

  1. You got me in stitches this afternoon dear. Can I share some of your posts with my readers?

    ReplyDelete